“I LOVE YOU, BUT WHY DO WE FIGHT?”
Take this short quiz and get your individualized blueprint to go from Crushing Conflict to Constructive Communication with your partner.TAKE THE QUIZ
READY TO FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN?
One little change can make this happen...
Building a healthy relationship based on loving, non-violent communication is all about learning what each want. You might think that some couples are just born to understand each other in every aspect of life, but the truth is they’ve had to work at it so they can:
- Understand motivations, desires, and annoyances with ease
- Learn how to develop strategies that clear the air the right way
- See different points of view without feeling overwhelmed or ignored
The truth is that you’re sensory bio-wired in a unique way to approach and process conflict, and so is your partner.
Why does this matter? Because it means you need to come together as one if you’re to build the healthy relationship that sets you on the path to a lifetime of joy.
- Connect like you did the very first time you met
- Embrace each other’s feelings and desires
- Understand what one another mean and what you both want
- Grow together and live a more fulfilling life